“Joe and his team have gone above and beyond to provide us exceptional web design, build out and support. They have truly taken a vested interest in our initiatives and have acted like an extension of our team – showing both care for our cause and dedication to the project, which was incredibly important to us. We couldn’t be more pleased with the work that ARC Software Studios has done, and we highly recommend them.”
-911 Foster Pets Team
The 911 Foster Pets team (founded by Betsy Banks Saul of PetFinder.com, Eric Theis, and Traci Theis) needed a way to develop a website that would allow people across the U.S. to foster pets in need quickly and efficiently.
When the 911 Foster Pets team came to ARC Software Studios co-founder, Joe Guaneri, the original request was for a basic website – but the project morphed into something larger and much more customized.
The small project that ARC had originally discussed with the 911 Foster Pets team quickly grew from a basic website to a full scale web application that included custom frontend and backend applications.
In addition to building the framework that 911 Foster Pets needed to succeed, the ARC team worked with 911 Foster Pets to make sure that the fostering system worked flawlessly.
- Launch date: June 8th, 2016
- Over 700 Facebook likes
- More than 200 animal rescue organizations have signed up to use the service
- 85 people have signed up to receive urgent foster care notifications
- 105 animal images have been shared across social and other platforms
- 50 animals have been registered on the site
- Media coverage by Yahoo News